I made pot stickers from scratch, using yet another recipe from GBSFood. Something Awful saves my life once again!
My babies, pre-incineration. Only a few came out retarded after folding everything up.
Check out that texture.
Pork and cabbage innards!
They look different than in the original recipe because 1) I flipped 'em over a few times to get both sides browned, 2) they're freaking MASSIVE - the original recipe was supposed to make like, 5 times as much or something, and 3) I'm still a cooking newb. I didn't screw anything up, though, and like I said, the end product was taaaaaasteeeeeeee. And I've still got enough of everything to make yet another batch, and I just might.